Seeking Growth Hacker
Your role and impacT
You will be an integral part of our marketing front, contributing to the critical path of many projects in the present and future roadmap. This role requires strong knowledge of growth marketing paired with a strong analytical background.
Your work will be noticed and the impact you make will be seen immediately! Growth is a newly formed team at here, focused on driving both reach, engagement, and revenue growth across our ambitious projects.
You will use marketing and growth tactics to grow conversion rates and optimize the conversion funnel. In this role, A/B testing and optimizing web properties are key to driving growth, engagement, and monetization.
We are made up of a diverse set of backgrounds with members coming from backgrounds in Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Research and Analytics. Our initiatives sit at the intersection of web, product, marketing, & engineering, all with the primary goal of driving growth at scale. If you love using data in a "test and learn" environment to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you.
The aptiviti STRATEGIC HOLDINGS COMPANY, OF SIMILAR CONSTRUCT TO ALPHABET, MERGING THE ENTERPRISE AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGY AND INVESTMENT SPHERES, IS COMPRISED OF Enterprise Technology Research (ETR), +D, vLab, the VETT, FITO, and project optimus, AND ARE directly resultant of the research we are producing.
We utilize OUR MACRO insight ACROSS THE TECHNOLOGY LANDSCAPE to build and BRIDGE micro-systems, which pivotally benefit the parts in the sum of our ecosystem - exponentially so, the more each member engages.
• Act as public ambassador for event series and public engagements
• Drive and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; collaborate across all teams to ship regular tests and improvements
• Analyze data to monitor website performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and discover areas for improvement
• Work with analytics to identify key performance metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
• Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses for alternate marketing/email/web/mobile MESSAGING AND OR designs
• Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS v GOALS
• B2B and/or B2C experience in product marketing or demand generation
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
• Strong project management skills : ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
• Optimize and scale paid acquisition channels: optimizing/scaling current channels that have strong ROI and discover new ones that have a performance-driven analytical framework. Will work with Head of Brand to redefine and execute roadmap to scale our paid acquisition efforts (across social, SEM, display, re-targeting). There will also be a focus on optimizing affiliate/referral marketing. You will using data-mining and strong analytical process mixed with creativity to create creative campaigns.
• Test free acquisition channels : Test our current free acquisition channels (such as referral, content marketing, etc) and dig deeper to figure out ways to grow these levels
• Optimize Onboarding : Will play a large part in improving customer onboarding and lifecycle marketing. Tests should include funnel optimization but also best practices around deep-linking depending on user context/source/behavior
• Build engagement/retention loops and campaigns : Utilize data and user behavior to retain users and fight churn. science/machine learnings to improve the performance of these systems as we scale
• Invest in automation : Work with the Head of Brand+UX to build out proven automation that can be repeatedly used at scale
• Growth process : Will be expected to submit new growth ideas weekly to the team and have the ability to test these ideas and be autonomous
• Bring the right mentality everyday: Expected to be highly analytical, creative, relentless, scrappy and results oriented. Always have clear reporting to enable executive visibility and decision making.
• User Acquisition experience and ability to analyze and leverage data for high-growth companies
• Thrives in data-focused environment with high expectations and results driven
• Experience with segmentation & targeting, acquisition & retention, and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI)
• Strong track record of developing innovative and minimal cost growth campaigns in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment
• Ability to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork, wearing a lot of hats, and interaction with other departments (ex. engineering and product)
• Experience developing dashboards and key metrics to track the business and inform strategy
• Experience with any of the following : Google SEO tools, Adobe Suite, MailChimp, SendGrid, TypeForm, SurveyGizmo, HootSuite, SproutSocial, MuckRack, Zapier, Slack, SalesForce, Intercom, Analytics APIs, JIRA, Trello
• Knowledge of any of the following programming languages : Python, JQuery, SAS, CSS, html, Java, C#, React, AWS / Azure CONTENT management
• Mission-driven tech-focussed company where you can have a direct, large impact in the space
• Attention to learning and development, with opportunities to attend trainings/conferences
• Located in bustling Chelsea tech hub & building, alongside OKCupid, Andella, and other leading tech companies